Expanding your business and services in Brazil
"With over 200 million people, Brazil has a large and growing consumer market."
Opportunity is present in different fields of technology, manufacturing and engineering services and products oriented to industry, retail or end consumers.
Our team is prepared to support you in your evaluation process, with market relevant information, analysis and strategy recommendations, Go-To-Market plan and implementation.
… An overview of the Brazilian market and environment, with focus on the desired to be developed business activity: Industry segments overlook, trends and characteristics, main players, competitive environment, entry barriers, regulatory environment overlook, distribution and market access channels.
Customized reports can be prepared based on established requirements … request additional information
… In collaboration with your team our consultants source information and conduct custom made evaluations of main competitors, landed costs and pricing levels, expected distribution margins, together with SWOT analysis to clarify strongholds and opportunities.
Through the Market Entry First Reach Plan your team will be able to understand how built an initial relationship with the market and establish first business contacts.
Explore provided entry alternatives as sourcing sales, technical and distribution partners or agents, establishing a local marketing support team and lead generation structure. Understand marketing and communication alternatives to access the market.
Evaluate time, investment and cost alternatives to launch its first step into the Brazilian market.
Go-To-Market First Reach implementation
First Reach implementation moves the agreed customized plan into action. How-Who-Reach supported services, oriented to develop either B2B or B2C approaches, include:
Send us a brief summary of your company’s expertise fields and desired business activities to be developed in Brazil. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A customized proposal, based on your input, will be forwarded shortly.
Consultants looking to offer their services in Brazil ... If you are either a consultant or an expert seeking to start or broaden your business activities in the Brazilian market, see how we can help you … See more.
- Collaborate with your team to develop a market oriented approach for the company’s offered services, products and solutions: product positioning, communication concepts, pricing strategy, product / service design strategy, Proof of concept;
- Source potential partners and / or local support teams:
- Sales and Technical agents;
- Resellers (VAR);
- Joint venture partners;
- Specialized Consulting and legal services
- Engage company in relationship events and actions:
- Management of business and technical events;
- Content exposure and networking - workshops, seminars, congresses, presentations, press;
- Lead Generation Management:
- Manage marketing campaigns and responses;
- Exhibiting and Networking on industry events;
- Cold calls, Referral calls
- Pre-Sales Management:
- Build a target contact prospect list;
- Identify and profile prospects;
- Conduct first contact visits and technical presentations to prospects;
- Support relationship, training and communication flow with prospects and customers;
- Support establishment of contracts, service and payment processes;
and further specific processes for operating within the brasilian market.